Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
This post contains affiliate links.
My kitchen essentials for baking:
- I love using this non-stick bakeware for all of my baking.
- These silicone mitts are perfect for grasping hot pans and baking dishes.
- This Henckel Knife is my favorite for slicing and dicing in the kitchen.
- These parchment paper bags are perfect for packaging and these large Rubbermaid food storage containers are great for storing baking in the freezer.
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups oatmeal
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together margarine, sugar, water and vanilla.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until a soft dough forms.
- Drop Tbsp sized balls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 mins.