This festive Christmas bundt pan wreath is really simple to make. It’s easy to add a lovely pop of colour to the front door this holiday season with this unique DIY wreath!
With a bit of swag from the dollar store you can create this project in no time!
Bundt pans make great wreath forms!
I am always on the look out for vintage pans at my local thrift store. It’s fun to try to find uniquely coloured pans like this one in my Apple Bundt Pan Wreath post. But it’s just as easy to paint a bundt pan with a bit of spray paint to get the exact colour that you may be looking for.
After polling friends on Instagram I painted this Fall Bundt Pan Wreath a gorgeous light gold colour. Let me show you how to make one of your own! The following contains affiliate links.
- 10” bundt pan
- Red wired ribbon
- Festive mini cupcake wrappers
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue sticks
- Red round ornaments
I was going for a bit of a holly vibe with the cupcake liners and red ornaments but you could embellish this wreath and way that you like.
Most of my fun embellishments were found at Dollarama this week. The bundt pan was thrifted and found at Value Village. If you cannot find a red pan, simply spray paint it before decorating.
How to create a Christmas Bundt Pan Wreath:
- Gather all of the supplies.
2. Spray paint the bundt pan if necessary.
Tip: use this universal spray paint from Rustoleum. It covers anything and can be sprayed from any angle. It’s seriously my most favorite paint ever!
3. Allow it to dry completely before wrapping ribbon through the center. Tie the ribbon to create a loop for the wreath to hang from later.
4. Roll a bunch of the cupcake wrappers into cone shapes.
5. Glue 5-7 of the cupcake liner cones together to create a “leaf”. Repeat this so that you have two.
6. Glue the leaves to the top of the pan leaving space in the middle for decor balls.
7. Add three small red ornaments to the center to create a holly.
Easy peasy right?! I love the pop of color and texture that the embellishments give this wreath.
I absolutely adore how unique this wreath is and I love, love, love the combination of classic bundt pan and fun pops of color. This wreath now graces my front door and welcomes guests in.
This post contains affiliate links.
Some of my crafting must haves:
- We love using these Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints to add bright color to all of our projects.
- These paint brushes are ideal for most craft surfaces and a great price!
- This art supplies kit is our favorite because it has everything we needed to get started.
- This rolling storage cart helps to keep our craft supplies organized.
If you love this easy Christmas bundt pan wreath project, please give it a five star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!