This pretty fall bundt pan wreath is really simple to make. It’s easy to add a lovely pop of colour to the front door this fall with this unique DIY wreath! With a bit of swag from Michaels you can create this project in no time.
Bundt pans make great wreath forms!
I am always on the look out for vintage pans at my local thrift store. It’s fun to try to find uniquely coloured pans like this one in my Apple Bundt Pan Wreath post. But it’s just as easy to paint a bundt pan with a bit of spray paint to get the exact colour that you may be looking for.
After polling friends on Instagram on whether or not I should paint my orange pan I went for it! This gorgeous light gold colour was the result. Now let me show you how to make one of your own! The following contains affiliate links.
- 10” bundt pan
- Rustoleum Champagne Mist spray paint
- 4-6” burlap bow
- 2” white pumpkin
- 1 bouquet of silk fall flowers
- Various ribbon
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue sticks
- 3” round of cardstock
Most of my fall embellishments were found at Michaels this week. Their entire fall decor section was 40% off so the total for the silk flowers, burlap bow, various ribbon and white pumpkin was under $20.
How to create a Fall Bundt Pan Wreath:
- Gather all of the supplies.
2. Spray paint the bundt pan if necessary.
Tip: use this universal spray paint from Rustoleum. It covers anything and can be sprayed from any angle. It’s seriously my most favorite paint ever!
3. Pull apart the bouquet of flowers.
4. Cut the stems of each flower to be about 1.5″ in length.
5. Create a floral accent using the silk fall flowers. Tip: play with grouping the fall flowers together before gluing them. I tend to rearrange my floral accents several times before finding an arrangement that I like.
6. Using the hot glue gun, glue the flowers to the round of card stock. Add loops of ribbon to embellish the flower arrangement. Cut 3” pieces of ribbon, create a loop, place it among the flowers and glue it to the card stock. Lastly, glue the white pumpkin to the floral accent that you are creating.
Tip: using a piece of card stock helps to keep the floral arrangement sturdy.
7. Embellish the burlap bow with a thinner piece of complimentary ribbon. Cut the ribbon to match the length on the loops on the bow and glue to the bow using the hot glue gun.
8. Glue the floral arrangement to the burlap bow then glue the bow to the top of the bundt pan.
9. Finally, hang your fall bundt pan wreath with a 16” length of ribbon.
I absolutely adore how unique this wreath is and I love, love, love the combination of pink salmon and orange colours. The various textured ribbon and silk flowers help to pull this look all together. This wreath now graces my front door and welcomes guests in.
Some of my crafting must haves:
- We love using these Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints (aff link) to add bright color to all of our projects.
- These paint brushes (aff link) are ideal for most craft surfaces and a great price!
- This art supplies kit (aff link) is our favorite because it has everything we needed to get started.
- This rolling storage cart (aff link) helps to keep our craft supplies organized.
If you love this easy fall bundt pan wreath project, please give it a five star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!