We love camping in the great outdoors so making this DIY Felt Campfire was a must. This felt campfire is an easy project to create with the tutorial and free pattern that I am sharing today. It should take less than three hours to make and your kids are sure to love it as much as mine do!
How to make a DIY Felt Campfire:
How to create felt marshmallows:
5. Repeat for the second marshmallow.
9. Right sides facing, leaving a small 1″ hole for inverting.
10. Repeat with the second marshmallow.
How to create a felt fire:
5. Invert, fill the fire with stuffing and sew the hole closed.
How to create the felt logs:
More of my crafting essentials for kid crafts:
- We love using these Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints to add bright color to all of our projects.
- These paint brushes are ideal for most craft surfaces and a great price!
- This art supplies kit is our favorite because it has everything we needed to get started.
- This rolling storage cart helps to keep our craft supplies organized.