I am finally sharing my easy crochet flower pattern with you all. It took me a while to make the time to photograph the process. I actually just used the camera on my iPhone while at my favorite crochet coffee spot, so it was a win, win! Check out the step by step crochet flower pattern…
Follow this easy crochet flower pattern:
- Chunky yarn (I use Bernat Softee Chunky)
- 9 mm hook
Now you are done!
This post contains affiliate links.
My crafting essentials for crochet projects:
- I love using this Vannas Choice yarn for soft silky projects every time.
- These crochet hooks are ideal for using with all sizes of yarn.
- This crochet kit is perfect for the beginner because everything you need to start is included.
- This lovely yarn tote makes traveling with your crochet project both stylish and easy.
If you need a refresher, check out my EBook below…
Loved this easy crochet flower pattern? Be sure to check out these ones too..