These easy Origami Heart printables are great for keeping the kids busy this Valentine’s Day. Simply download and print the design sheets for hours of creative fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Origami Heart Printables:
Each of these free design sheets can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the link at the bottom of this post.
Each of these printable origami sheets makes it easy for kids to fold and create their own paper hearts.
It’s easy to download and print these designs. The hard part for me would be choosing which one to make first!
This fun design could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable guide to use over and over again. Origami is a great hands on activity that is sure to keep older children engaged.
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
This activity worksheet is perfect for children to use to create a fan style heart.
It would be fun to have kids make multiples of these hearts to create a necklace with!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these free heart origami printables is to print them off and make them into little booklets to share and use as inspiration. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs because then they can be used over and over again!
You can download all of the design sheets here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
I have joined a lovely group of blogging friends to share all kinds of last minute valentines crafts. Be sure to check out all of the fun projects:a Rafflecopter giveaway