These free Christmas countdown printable coloring pages are super easy to print and fun for kids to color in. Simply print the pages and have young children cut out and color each design right up to Christmas Day.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
These printable Christmas countdown activities are super fun for the kids to fill out for Christmas! This DIY advent calendars is a great way for any family member to celebrate Christmas this holiday season.
Countdown Calendar Printable:
Each of these free printable sheets can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the link at the bottom of this post. For personal use only.
Children can start on December 1st and create homemade advent calendars with this simple countdown printable. This countdown template is full of holiday images, making it easy for little kids to countdown the Christmas season in a fun way.
The blank template makes sharing the magic of Christmas easy! Children simply color in each day and then cut it our and glue it to the Christmas advent calendar printable.
Print and laminate the calendar so that it can be used over and over again each year. These free printables can be used as a family activity and will quickly become a part of your Christmas traditions!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
More Christmas Countdown ideas:
- My boys also love a good lego advent calendar like this one.
- Wrap twenty five Christmas books and place them under the Christmas tree. Unwrapping one each day and reading it was one of our favorite Christmas activities. When the kids were small they loved this christmas book countdown!
- Place small treats into a punch board like this Elf advent calendar.
- Create a random acts of kindness advent and start a new family tradition.
- Watch a new Christmas movie every day until the big day. Like the how the Grinch stole christmas, a Christmas Story, Harry Potter or even Die Hard.
- Or why not simply add numbered tags to a jar of candy canes?
There are a ton of creative ways to make your own Christmas countdown! Do you have more advent calendar ideas? Please share!
You can download our simple advent calendar here:
If you love these Christmas countdown printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!