These free Christmas joke printables are great for using in the kids lunch boxes. Simply download, print and cut out the jokes to create a quick note from home!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Christmas Joke Printables:
Each of these free joke sheets can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the link at the bottom of this post.
This fun worksheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable to use in lunchboxes or as cards. They make a great hands on activity that is sure to keep older children engaged as well.
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
It would be fun to have kids cut these out and use them to create a poster with!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
You can download all of the printable sheets here:
If you love these free Christmas joke printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!