These free Christmas dot to dot printables are great for keeping the kids busy this holiday season. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of learning fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite free printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Christmas Dot to Dots Worksheets:
Each of these free activity printables can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete printable pack PDF file using the link at the bottom of the post.
Each of these Christmas dot-to-dot pages would be fun for the kids to color and fill out. They are a fun way for early learners to practise literacy skills, fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and math skills.
This free dot to dot reindeer is too cute!
It’s easy to download, print and color these designs. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
These Christmas worksheets could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make them a more durable puzzle to use over and over again. It’s a great hands on activity that is sure to keep older children engaged in educational activities.
This gingerbread man easy dot to dot printable is darling!
Kids of all ages can enjoy completing puzzles with these free Christmas printables. The printable worksheets are used to make dot art into a Christmas picture.
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
This activity worksheet is a great way for young kids to practise fine motor skills. Young children will love to fill in the holiday pictures with different colors too! They are so much fun to use this holiday season.
It would be fun to have kids cut this out and use it as a reusable Christmas tree puzzle! My kids love these kind of dot to dot printables.
Little learners especially enjoy printable Christmas theme dot to dots printables. They can work on number recognition with pages of Christmas dots puzzles and this santa claus worksheet.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
This best way to use this Christmas do-a-dot printables pack is to print it off and make it into little booklets to share. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs because then they can be used over and over again!
You can download all of the Christmas coloring pages here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free Christmas Dot to Dot printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!