These free first day of school printables are super easy to print and color. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of learning fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
First Day of School Printable Sheets:
Each of these free printables can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete PDF file using the link at the bottom of this post. For personal use only.
These are a great way to use school time to remember last year and celebrate the start of each school year. Perfect for the first day of kindergarten, first grade, first day of preschool or really any grade level.
I have included seven cute printable first day of school sheets that are fun for the entire family to enjoy! They are perfect for school aged children but could also be used for preschoolers with a little help.
These free printable first day of school signs are perfect for the new school year! This is a fun way to use school supplies, school photos and reflect on the new year.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
Free printable signs make great posters for the classroom – fun school activities for any time of year really!
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these first days of school designs.
The best way to utilize these free school worksheets is to print them off and make them into little booklets to color in. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs so that they can be used over and over again!
These free resources are so much fun to use for the start of the school year! You can download all of the activity sheets here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free first day of school printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!