These free alphabet printable worksheets are great for keeping the kids busy this year. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of learning fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Letter A, B, C printables are perfect for teaching preschool aged children!
These free printable alphabet coloring pages are a great way to keep older kids busy!
Printable Alphabet Activities:
Each of these free alphabet worksheets can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the form at the bottom of the post.
Each of these work sheets would be fun for the kids to color and fill out to practise lettering. These free printables are the perfect activity for young children to work on fine motor skills and letter recognition!
It’s easy to download, print and color these designs. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
Each fun worksheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable poster to work on or display. It would be a fun hands on activity that could keep big kids engaged as well.
These free printable alphabet sheets are a great boredom buster activity for kids of all ages. Be sure to also check out our number printable worksheets too!
Fun ways to use free printable pages:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
This activity worksheet is perfect for children to use to practise and identify the letter Q.
It would be fun to have kids cut this letter S printable out and use it to create a poster with!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these free letter printables is to print them off and make them into little booklets to share and fill out. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs because then they can be used over and over again!
Download all of the activity sheets here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free alphabet activity printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!
The alphabet pintables are great for consonants. I won’t use the ones for vowels. While the accompanying pictures do start with the correct letter they do not make the short vowel sounds that beginning readers need to start with. This is too confusing for beginning readers.
Thanks for the feedback :)