These free number tracing printable worksheets are great for keeping the kids busy this fall. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of learning fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
A printable, traceable number worksheet is a great way to keep older kids busy practicing fun numbers skills while younger kids work on their fine motor skills. These printable number activities make great kindergarten worksheets too!
Number Tracing Worksheets:
Each of these free practise worksheets can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF format files using the link at the bottom of this post.
Each of these work sheets would be fun for the kids to color and fill out to practise number recognition and letter formation. These free printables make the perfect tracing guide for writing numbers.
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these pdf file designs. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
This fun worksheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable puzzle to use over and over again. It’s a fun hands on activity that is sure to keep big kids engaged in working on writing skills.
These number writing practice sheets help kids trace numbers and have fun while doing it!
Fun ways to use free coloring pages:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
This activity worksheet is perfect for children to use to practise number six.
It would be fun to have kids cut these out and use them to create posters with!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to use these tracing numbers worksheets is to print them off and make them into little booklets to share and fill out. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs because then they can be used over and over again!
You can download the set of number worksheets here…
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free number tracing printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!