These free all about me activity printables are super easy to print and color. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of learning fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
All About Me Activity Printables:
Each of these free work sheets can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete printable package of PDF files using the link at the bottom of the post.
I have included six cute printable all about me activities that are a great way for young children to learn about themselves and others. We love using all about me printable during the first week of school.
Children will have lots of fun identifying their favorite color, favorite foods and favorite books. These free resources would be great to use as preschool activities at the end of the year as well. They can really be used at any grade level but are especially great for younger children in first grade.
These are perfect for school aged children but could also be used for preschoolers with a little help with the reading. Add them to lesson plans that involve the class in identifying their favorite things in a fun way.
These printable worksheets are the perfect way to help young kids with fine motor skills. The printable pdfs are a fun idea to use in the classroom or with the whole family!
Fun ways to use free printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities at the beginning of a new school year
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity for new students
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these free all about me printable pages. This fun worksheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable poster to display on a bulletin board. It’s a great hands on activity that is sure to keep older kids engaged as well.
Have children draw a picture or paste a photo of their family members to create a family tree. The best part is that this activity is great for any skill level.
They make great keepsakes to complete at the start of the year and as a simple activity to review throughout the year to see what has changed.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
You can download all of the free worksheets here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free all about me printable activity sheets, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!