This free Hocus Pocus I Spy Printable is perfect for celebrating Halloween and keeping the kids busy! Simply download and print this fun activity to use this October.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
We are super excited for the release of the new Hocus Pocus movie this year! To celebrate I have created all sorts of nostalgic treats; like these Sanderson sister rice krispies, Hocus Pocus punch, spellbook brownies, Jinx the cat cookies, zombie Billy chocolate dipped pretzels and a whole Hocus Pocus dessert board.
A Hocus Pocus refresher:
The Sanderson sisters are the main characters of the 1993 film, Hocus Pocus. They run amuck with their evil spell book and henchmen Billy Butcherson while hunting children and turning one into Binx, an immortal black cat.
Free Hocus Pocus I Spy Game:
This fun game is perfect for large groups or small groups of people at your Halloween celebrations. I like to laminate each of the printables so that they can be reused over and over again as an easy Hocus Pocus themed game.
When laminated, kids can use bingo daubers or dry erase markers to mark each image as they find it. These are perfect for parties or classroom units with a halloween theme! Add this I Spy Printable to your lesson plans.
The printable sheet can easily be downloaded – scroll to the bottom to grab the free PNG file. These free printable games are for personal use only.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
Fun ways to use printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
- Add them to your Hocus Pocus party games
- Create Halloween I Spy games to use year after year
- Gift this printable game at your next holiday party
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love this free Hocus Pocus I Spy Printable, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too.
More educational resources are available in my large printable library!