These free penguin paper craft printables are great for keeping the kids busy this year. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of crafting fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Penguin Craft Printables:
Each of these free paper penguin crafts can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete printable pack of PDF files using the link at the bottom of the post. For personal use only.
Each of these easy penguin crafts would be fun for the kids to color and fill out. They are perfect for early learners to practise literacy skills, fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and math skills.
Easily add these paper crafts to paper plates, a toilet paper roll, cupcake liners or paper bags so that children can make their own penguin creations. Paper plate penguins and egg carton penguins are always a hit!
This printable penguin mask is a fun way for children to practice scissor skills! The emperor penguins are some of our favorite winter animals. My kids are full of fun facts about these cute animals!
It’s easy to download, print and color these designs. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. markers, pencils crayons, or your favorite crayons?!
This penguin coloring sheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable puzzle to use over and over again. It’s a great hands on activity that is sure to keep older kids engaged in lesson plans with a penguin theme.
Kids of all ages can enjoy making puppets with these free printable paper penguins. This fun craft is especially awesome for the penguin lover in your class or home!
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
It would be fun to have kids cut this out and use it as a penguin crown, it makes a cute penguin craft! Younger children especially enjoy easy penguin crafts and activities.
Some of the best ideas include adding googly eyes, cotton balls, white glitter, black paint and salt dough to make a 3D shape penguin craft.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these printable paper templates is to print them off and make them into little booklets to share. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs because then they can be used over and over again!
You can download all of the adorable penguin crafts here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free penguin craft printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!