These free preschool kindness activity printables are super easy to print and color. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of sharing fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Kindness Activity Printables:
Each of these free work sheets can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete printable package of PDF files using the link at the bottom of the post.
I have included six cute printable kindness activities that are a fun way for young children to learn about and practise kindness. We love using this bucket printable after reading the children’s book, “Have You Filled a Bucket Today?”
These are perfect for school aged children but could also be used for preschoolers with a little help with the reading.
These free printables are the perfect way to help young kids with fine motor skills. The printable pdfs are a fun idea to use for classroom celebrations or with the whole family!
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next Halloween party or event
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these free kindness coloring pages. This fun worksheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable calendar to display. It’s a great hands on activity that is sure to keep older kids engaged as well.
Sorting activities are so much fun and are a great way to keep kids busy. The best part is that this activity is great for any skill level.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
You can download all of the printable activities here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free kindness printable activity sheets, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!