This free St Patricks Day Word Search Printable is perfect for celebrating St Patricks Day and keeping the kids busy! Simply download and print this fun activity to use this March.
These are perfect for parties or classroom units on March 17th! Word search games are a great way for younger children to practise spelling skills, fine motor skills and memory retention all while celebrating Saint Patrick’s Day.
If you’re looking for more St Patricks Day fun be sure to check out these St Patricks Day Activity Printables and this St Patricks Day Paper Craft too!
You may also enjoy this awesome bundle of St Patricks Day Printable Activities in the shop!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Free Printable St. Patrick’s Day Word search:
This fun game is perfect for large groups or small groups of people at your green day celebrations. I like to laminate each of the printables so that they can be reused over and over again as an easy paddys day themed game.
The printable sheet can easily be downloaded – scroll to the bottom to grab the free PNG file. These free printable games are for personal use only.
When laminated, kids of all ages can circle each word on the printable puzzle as they find it. They then cross off the hidden words from the answer key.
This free printable game is great for classroom use and can be combined with a coloring page in a fun way that leads to a pot of gold when completed. Or tuck a fun St. Patrick’s Day easy word search into little pots of gold for children to take home.
Word puzzles make great activities for learning vocabulary words any time of year! A St. Patrick’s Day word scramble or crossword puzzle are lots of fun for any grade level.
Be sure to check out all of my favorite supplies for printable projects in this post!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
We also love these St Patricks Day Bingo Printables! They are so fun to use with young children, simply print off the bingo cards and use in the classroom or at home.
Fun ways to use free printables:
- Create a coloring book full of rainy day activities
- Print the St. Patrick’s Day puzzle and laminate it so that it can be reused
- Use them as a great activity at your next party or event
- Add them to your holiday party games
- Create holiday activities to use year after year
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love this free St Patricks Day Word Search Printable, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too.
More educational resources are available in my large printable library!