Get in the seasonal spirit with our fun winter matching game printable! Simply download, print and use the free printable for hours of fun.
With adorable graphics and easy-to-follow instructions, this great game is sure to provide hours of entertainment for young children. Download for the season and get ready for some winter fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
If you’re looking for more winter fun be sure to check out this winter word search printable, winter i spy printable or winter word scramble printable.
You may also enjoy this awesome bundle of Four Season Matching Game Printables in the shop!
Free Winter Matching Game:
This fun game is perfect for kids of all ages at your next celebration. I like to laminate each of the printables so that they can be reused over and over again as an easy winter themed game.
When laminated, kids can use scissors to cut out the cards and then match each image with the word. These are perfect for parties or classroom units with a winter theme!
They are great to use for sight word recognition and practising fine motor skills. Pair older children with younger kids and have them match pairs of cards together.
The printable sheet can easily be downloaded – scroll to the bottom to grab the free PDF file. These free printable games are for personal use only.
It’s a good idea to print this winter memory game on card stock so that it’s more durable. Free printables like this make fun activities to add to busy books!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
Be sure to check out all of my favorite supplies for printable projects in this post!
We also love these winter activity printables – perfect for keeping the kids busy during the long winter months!
Fun ways to use printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
- Add them to your party games or busy books
- Create activities to use year after year
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love this winter matching game, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too.
More educational resources are available in my large printable library!