This free Good Neighbor Sign SVG cut file is perfect for creating a funny sign for the front porch. Grab the file to create your own!
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.I love the combination of wood, paint and crisp graphics on this sign. We also love this quote, I’ve had it up in my living room display all year.
If you think this sign is fun, be sure to check out my Coffee Bar Cutting Board Sign too!
These signs are super easy to create! Here’s how…
This post contains affiliate links.
How to Create a Sign Using Permanent Vinyl:
- Upload the image you want to cut to the Silhouette Studio software.
- Use the software to enlarge, shrink and/or edit the image. Images intended for a sign like this do not need to be flipped.
- Cut the image out of permanent vinyl using the Silhouette Cameo (or similar cutting machine).
- Weed the excess vinyl from the image using the Silhouette weeding tool.
- Use transfer tape to remove the image from the carrier sheet. A scraping tool helps for the vinyl to adhere to the transfer tape.
- Place the image onto your surface with the sticky transfer tape facing down.
- Use the scrapping tool to press & stick the vinyl onto the surface.
- Peel the transfer tape off and you’re all done!
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
Be sure to check out all of the awesome Porch Sign SVGs in our blog hop!
We Can Make That!
Kelly Leigh Creates
Try it – Like it – Create it
Hello Creative Family
Happy Go Lucky
Everyday Party Magazine
The Girl Creative
Liz on Call
Life Sew Savory
Cutting Machine Crafting
If you love this Good Neighbor Sign SVG, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!