These free valentine coloring pages are totally easy to print and color. Simply download and print the pages for hours of creative coloring fun for adults and kids!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Valentine’s Day Coloring Sheets:
Each of these valentines day coloring pages can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package in a PDF file using the form at the bottom of this blog post. For personal use only.
I have included fifteen awesome free printable coloring pages that are fun for anyone with a love for Valentines Day! These would be a great way to create a darling valentine coloring book or an easy way to make a gift tag, treat bags, party favors and more!
You’ll find lovely heart coloring pages full of intricate valentine doodles, flowers and leaves that are perfect for joining in the kids coloring fun. Be sure to check out these 20+ Valentine Printables for more valentine craft ideas.
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these designs. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. gel pens, markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
Older kids could make a colorful valentine’s day card or poster using these free adult coloring pages. Download these free printable valentines day cards, these fun crafts for valentines or these cute valentine’s day coloring pages too!
Fun ways to use free printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book for the month of February
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the simple coloring sheet and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as an easy activity at your next valentine party or event
- Mat them on card stock to make valentine banners or posters
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these printable valentine’s coloring pages is to print them off and make them into little booklets to color in. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs that can be used over and over again!
These cute valentine coloring pages are the perfect way for kids of all ages to join in on the valentine fun. Adults can use each simple design to celebrate the season of love in a special way by writing a special note at the bottom of each page.
Be sure to check out this round up of Valentine Printables from my blogging friends!
More Valentine Printables:
- Free Printable Valentine Pop It Cards from Beth at Creatively Beth
- Adorable Puppy Dog Valentine’s to Print from Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama
- How to Draw Simple Valentine Doodles from Laura at Me and My INKlings
- A “DOUGH” able Free Printable Valentine Gift Tags from Liz at Liz on Call
- XOXO Free Cut File for Valentine’s Day from Ginger at Ginger Snap Crafts
- Connect 4 Hearts Free Printable Valentine Cards from Blanca at Creativities Galore
- Valentine’s Day Fortune Cookies from Beth at the Ruffled Daisy
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt from Marissa at Rae Gun Ramblings
- Secret Message Valentine Heart Printable from Jenny at Jenny’s Crayon Collection
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these printable valentine coloring pages, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!