These keto peppermint cheesecake bites are super easy to make and absolutely delicious! Add them to your keto holiday baking this year!
During the holidays I am a huge sucker for anything that involves chocolate and peppermint flavours! Like these yummy keto peppermint dipped chocolate cookies or these epic keto chocolate peppermint thumbprint cookies.
So when I was asked to make a traditional Candy Cane Cheesecake this year, I (of course!) had to adapt it to be keto friendly as well! I am pleased to report that these keto peppermint cheesecake bites are just as delicious as the original.
How to make keto peppermint cheesecake bites:
- In the microwave, slowly melt Lily’s white chocolates into the base of 24 silicone molds.
2. Beat whipping cream until peaks form.
3. Mix in next five ingredients until well incorporated.
4. Top with cheesecake filling and freeze until set (about 30 mins).
5. Remove from the freezer and drizzle with melted Lily’s dark chocolate and sprinkle with reserved peppermint pieces.
If you cannot find Lily’s white chocolate baking chips (they can be out of stock online often) use this recipe to make an equally as delicious crust.
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 2 tbsp granulated Swerve
- 4 tbsp cold butter
- 1/8 tsp salt
1. Mix and divide into 24 mini muffin tins.
2. Bake 12 – 15 mins.
3. Allow to completely cool before filling with cheesecake.
4. Place in the freezer to set before topping with Lily’s dark chocolate and crushed mints.
Don’t they look mouth watering?! They are the perfect low carb treat for the holidays, promise!
This post contains affiliate links.
More tips for keto baking:
- Find low carb substitutions for your current favorite recipes. Like almond flour instead of wheat flour and stevia instead of cane sugar.
- Maintain a healthy balance of protein and fats. Sometimes its hard to get enough fat and/or protein in a ketogenic diet so be sure to include a balance of both in your dishes.
- Plan ahead and use tools like this Meal Planning Printable to reach maximum success.
- Find recipes that you love, like these Keto Mint Chocolate Cookies, Dark Chocolate Almond Bars or Keto Turtle Cookies and use them in your must bake list.
- Be sure to stock the kitchen with helpful tools like this food scale, these measuring cups and a Kitchen Aid mixer.
My kitchen essentials for baking:
- I love using this non-stick bakeware for all of my baking.
- These silicone mitts are perfect for grasping hot pans and baking dishes.
- This Henckel Knife is my favorite for slicing and dicing in the kitchen.
- These parchment paper bags are perfect for packaging and these large Rubbermaid food storage containers are great for storing baking in the freezer.
If you love this delicious keto peppermint cheesecake recipe, please give it a five star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 250g pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Swerve confectioners sweetener
- 1 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup crushed Russell stover sugar free mints (reserve 1 Tbsp)
- 75g Lily's dark chocolate baking chips, melted
- 125g Lilys white chocolate baking chips, divided into 24 portions.
- Beat whipping cream until peaks form.
- Mix in next five ingredients until well incorporated.
- In the microwave, slowly melt Lily's white chocolate into the base of 24 silicone molds.
- Top with cheesecake filling and freeze until set (about 30 mins).
- Remove from the freezer and drizzle with melted Lily's dark chocolate and sprinkle with reserved peppermint pieces.