Hi friends! I couldn’t wait to share todays recipe with you. It is one of my absolute favorites and sure to be a crowd pleaser at our next gathering. These Fully Loaded Deviled Eggs are like a fully loaded baked potato only better because they are bite sized and low carb! They seriously disappear in seconds every time that I make them. Check out this loaded deviled egg recipe….
How can you go wrong with any recipe that includes bacon? Especially bacon AND eggs!?! Be sure to check out these 20+ Deviled Egg Recipes for more ideas!
A few must haves for making deviled eggs:
- A small cookie scoop (aff link) is perfect for using to fill the egg whites with the yolk filling.
- This deviled egg carrier (aff link) makes taking these eggs to your next party easy!
- A short, wide cooking pot (aff link) is ideal for making a lot of eggs quickly.
I brought these Fully Loaded Deviled Eggs to a camping potluck last summer and they were a huge hit! I mean, they barely made it out of the trailer to share with others. And they travelled to our campsite extremely well. I cooked the eggs and made the filling at home. Then when we got to camp I simply filled the egg whites with the egg yolk mixture and voila!
Gosh… I think that I need to make more ASAP (and not share). lol
Tips for Easy to Peel Hard Boiled Eggs
- Add 1 Tbsp vinegar to the water. This helps to soften the egg shell!
- Place eggs in cool water, bring water to a boil and allow the eggs to cook at a gentle rolling boil for ten minutes.
- Immediately place the eggs in a cold water bath for at least five minutes.
- Once the eggs are cool, gently tap and crack the shell on a hard surface and peel.
How to make these fully loaded deviled eggs:
Start with peeled hard boiled eggs.
Cut the eggs in half and gently separate the egg yolks from the whites. Set aside the egg whites.
Combine the filling ingredients with the egg yolk.
Fill the egg whites with the egg yolk mixture. Garnish with green onion and bacon before serving at your next party or gathering.
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- 1 tsp pickle juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 2 Tbsp cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1 pc bacon, cooked and finely diced
- 1 stalk green onion, diced
- Cook eggs until hard boiled.
- Allow to cool completely and peel.
- Cut eggs in half and separate the yolk into a small bowl.
- Add next seven ingredients to the egg yolk and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the cooked egg white halves.
- Top with bacon and green onion.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 82Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 98mgSodium: 130mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 4g
Grab more of our favorite low carb recipes…