It’s all kinds of awesome!!
How to make this four ingredient baked spinach dip:
Kitchen essentials for making spinach dip:
- I love using these baking dishes (aff link) for all of my dip recipes.
- This set of spatulas (aff link) is perfect for mixing all of my ingredients.
- This Henckel Knife (aff link) is my favorite for slicing and dicing in the kitchen.
- Be sure to stock the kitchen with helpful tools (aff links) like this food scale, these measuring cups and a Kitchen Aid mixer.
- 250g cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups Tex Mex shredded cheese, reserve 1/2 cup
- 100g chopped frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients well.
- Scoop the mixture into a small, oven safe casserole dish.
- Top with the reserved shredded cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Serve hot out of the oven with tortilla chips or slices of french bread.