This four ingredient baked spinach dip recipe is a favorite of ours to bring to events or parties. It is super simple and easy to make and only needs four ingredients!
What can be better than a yummy baked spinach dip full of cheesy goodness?! No party is complete without a few amazing appetizers. You absolutely must add this creamy dip to your next gathering! Seriously.
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this recipe to your favorite board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
This classic recipe makes the best cheesy hot spinach dip. Creamy spinach dip is sure to become one of your favorite appetizers!
Baked Spinach Dip Details
I had the chance to swing by Superstore to pick up all of the ingredients without kids the other day. With the boys in kindergarten, grocery shopping is so much more relaxing now because I am no longer having to drag them through the aisles with me.
I can actually take my time and create meals on the fly. It’s all kinds of awesome!! Most of the ingredients that you need can be found in the dairy section of the store. I like to use Kraft Tex Mex Cheese because it is already perfectly seasoned and gives this recipe a bit of a kick.
Here are a few of the basic grocery store staples that you will need to get started with this easy recipe.
- Cream cheese, room temperature
- Tex Mex shredded cheese
- Chopped frozen spinach, defrosted
- Sour cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients well. Reserve 1/2 cup of the Tex Mex cheese for topping.
Tip: squeeze most of the water out of the spinach before adding it to the cheese so that the dip doesn’t have extra liquid.
3. Scoop the cheesy spinach mixture into an oven safe, small baking dish.
4. Top the spinach dip with reserved shredded cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
5. Serve the cheesy dip hot out of the oven with tortilla chips, pita chips, sourdough bread or slices of french bread.
How to Store Spinach Dip
Place the dip in a large bowl covered in plastic wrap or an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator for up to one week.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for Making Spinach Dip
- I love using these baking dishes for all of my dip recipes.
- This set of spatulas is perfect for mixing all of my ingredients.
- This Henckel Knife is my favorite for slicing and dicing in the kitchen.
- Be sure to stock the kitchen with helpful tools like this food scale, these measuring cups and a Kitchen Aid mixer.
Don’t be too quick to run out to the grocery store. Try a few of these substitutions instead to create your own family favorite, creamy spinach dip!
- parmesan cheese
- fresh spinach
- artichoke hearts
- garlic powder
- worcestershire sauce
- red pepper flakes
- monterey jack cheese
- black pepper
- chopped spinach
- lemon juice
- minced garlic
- cayenne pepper
- different types of cheese
This four ingredient baked spinach dip recipe has been a huge hit at our holiday parties! By the end of the night the bowl is always totally, completely scraped empty.
If you love this cheesy baked spinach dip recipe, please give it a five star review and help me share it on Facebook or Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too!
- 250g cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups Tex Mex shredded cheese, reserve 1/2 cup
- 100g chopped frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients well.
- Scoop the mixture into a small, oven safe casserole dish.
- Top with the reserved shredded cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Serve hot out of the oven with tortilla chips or slices of french bread.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 133Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 242mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g
All values are approximate and based on ingredients used by the recipe writer. Always calculate your own individual nutritional values for the most accurate calculation.