Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this recipe to your favorite camping board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
How to make four ingredient baked spinach dip:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients well (reserving some of the Tex Mex cheese for topping. Tip: squeeze most of the water out of the spinach before adding it to the cheese so that it’s not too runny.
This post contains affiliate links.
My kitchen essentials for making spinach dip:
- I love using these baking dishes for all of my dip recipes.
- This set of spatulas is perfect for mixing all of my ingredients.
- This Henckel Knife is my favorite for slicing and dicing in the kitchen.
- Be sure to stock the kitchen with helpful tools like this food scale, these measuring cups and a Kitchen Aid mixer.
If you love this easy four ingredient spinach dip recipe, please give it a five star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!
- 250g cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups Tex Mex shredded cheese, reserve 1/2 cup
- 100g chopped frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients well.
- Scoop the mixture into a small, oven safe casserole dish.
- Top with the reserved shredded cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Serve hot out of the oven with tortilla chips or slices of french bread.