There is just something about dill pickles that make them my absolute favorite! A few months ago a friend invited me over to help her can pickles and I have been obsessed ever since. I think that I have canned over 30 quarts of pickles? At least?? Homemade pickles are the best! Don’t worry, I will be sharing my pickle canning recipe soon but until then would ya check out these Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs?! This Dill Pickle Deviled Egg recipe is to. die. for…
Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs are the perfect upgrade on a classic. They are not any more difficult to make than traditional deviled eggs. Bring them to your next party and you are sure to get rave reviews, promise!
The addition of a bit of fresh dill and sliced pickles gives this appetizer an extra pop of colour and flavour.
I love the combination of flavours, I mean, you can’t really go wrong with fresh dill and tangy pickles.
Tips for Easy to Peel Hard Boiled Eggs
- Add 1 Tbsp vinegar to the water. This helps to soften the egg shell!
- Place eggs in cool water, bring water to a boil and allow the eggs to cook at a gentle rolling boil for ten minutes.
- Immediately place the eggs in a cold water bath for at least five minutes.
- Once the eggs are cool, gently tap and crack the shell on a hard surface and peel.
Start with peeled hard boiled eggs.
Cut the eggs in half and gently separate the egg yolks from the whites. Set aside the egg whites.
Combine the filling ingredients with the egg yolk.
Fill the egg whites with the egg yolk mixture and top with a slice of dill pickle. Garnish with fresh dill and serve at your next party or gathering. Be sure to check out these 20+ Deviled Egg Recipes for more ideas!
A few must haves for making deviled eggs:
- A small cookie scoop (aff link) is perfect for using to fill the egg whites with the yolk filling.
- This deviled egg carrier (aff link) makes taking these eggs to your next party easy!
- A short, wide cooking pot (aff link) is ideal for making a lot of eggs quickly.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 68Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 95mgSodium: 152mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 3g
Grab more of our favorite low carb recipes…