This Three Cheese Deviled Egg recipe combines two of my favorite things, eggs and cheese! Devilled eggs are a classic appetizer, especially around the holidays. They are totally delish and a family favorite, I cannot make enough of them, seriously.
How yummy do these look?! I love the little cheddar cheese garnish, it adds a yummy flavour to the creamy egg filling in these eggs.
This recipe is a show stopper and unique take on deviled eggs that everyone is sure to love. Be sure to check out these 20+ Deviled Egg Recipes for more ideas!
A few must haves for making deviled eggs:
- A small cookie scoop (aff link) is perfect for using to fill the egg whites with the yolk filling.
- This deviled egg carrier (aff link) makes taking these eggs to your next party easy!
- A short, wide cooking pot (aff link) is ideal for making a lot of eggs quickly.
Kick your next deviled egg creations up a notch with this Three Cheese Deviled Egg recipe.
Tips for Easy to Peel Hard Boiled Eggs
- Add 1 Tbsp vinegar to the water. This helps to soften the egg shell!
- Place eggs in cool water, bring water to a boil and allow the eggs to cook at a gentle rolling boil for ten minutes.
- Immediately place the eggs in a cold water bath for at least five minutes.
- Once the eggs are cool, gently tap and crack the shell on a hard surface and peel.
Start with peeled hard boiled eggs.
Cut the eggs in half and gently separate the egg yolks from the whites. Set aside the egg whites.
Combine the filling ingredients with the egg yolk.
Make small piles of shredded cheese on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. About 1 Tbsp of cheese for each pile.
Place the baking sheet in the oven and broil on low until cheese is just melted. Allow to completely cool before removing from the parchment paper.
Fill the egg whites with the egg yolk mixture and top with parmesan cheese. Garnish with a cheddar cheese medallion and serve at your next party or gathering.
Grab more of our favorite low carb recipes…