These free printable Christmas alphabet crafts are great for keeping the kids busy this holiday season. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of crafting fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
You may also enjoy this awesome bundle of Christmas Printable Activities in the shop!
Cut, color and decorate all of these ABC craft designs! They are perfect for letter recognition with young children and make a great boredom buster activity during the holidays.
Christmas ABC Craft Printables:
Each of these free printable sheets can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the link at the bottom of this post.
Each of these work sheets would be fun for the kids to use as a Christmas activity. They could decorate each Christmas letter with glue and glitter.
It’s easy to download, print and color these designs. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
Why not create one Christmas letter craft a day right up until Christmas eve? It could be a fun advent activity for the whole family to enjoy.
This fun worksheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable design to use over and over again. It’s a fun hands on activity that is sure to keep older children engaged.
Be sure to check out our 20+ Snowman Crafts or 20+ Christmas Coloring Printables for lots more ideas.
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
This letter R worksheet is perfect for children to build a reindeer. It would be fun to have kids cut this out and mat it on card stock to make a Christmas decoration. Add push pins to the antlers so that they are moveable!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
This Christmas ABC printable pack comes with this handy craft guide that can be used to help create each alphabet craft.
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free printable Christmas alphabet crafts, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!