These Christmas coloring activities are perfect for keeping the kids busy and active this holiday season! Simply download, print and enjoy!
As Christmas approaches, are you looking for ways to keep your kids entertained? Well, you’ve come to the right place!
You don’t have to spend a bunch of money on activity books that will be left mostly undone. Just print off a few activity or coloring sheets that fit the ages of your children.
This allows you to curate exactly what you know the family will enjoy. It is a fun way to build fine motor skills for little hands too.
To save you some time and energy during an already busy season, I’ve made things easy for you by compiling a list of free printable Christmas coloring pages right here.
These free printable coloring pages are for personal use only. Before we get started be sure to grab a few supplies…
This post contains affiliate links.
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
Christmas Coloring Activities:
Because they are a little more detailed, these how-to-draw printables are great for older kids and the adults who are joining them.
Games are an easy way to engage with kids of all ages, and make a great addition to any Christmas party.
This gingerbread house Christmas coloring sheet would be fun to decorate with the kids.
Make a booklet out of these activity sheets that the kids can work on throughout the holiday season.
Use crayons, markers, or even watercolor paints, for these cute coloring pages.
Get in the holiday spirit as you join your little artist. With more complex designs, these free printables are perfect for parents.
Turn these fun Christmas coloring pages into holiday decor! After coloring, cut out the individual ornaments and hang them around the house. Add them to the tree, stick them on windows, or string them together as garland. It’s the perfect activity to get the whole family involved.
Around here, Christmas break isn’t complete without “Elf”. Help spread holiday cheer with these free coloring pages.
Help Santa prep his team for Christmas Eve with these cute reindeer.
Every member of the family can make their own unique Christmas card with these printable pages.
Put on some Christmas music, set out a plate of gingerbread cookies, and make sure everyone has plenty of space to work. These activity sheets are a great way to spend time on a snowy afternoon indoors.
How to use printable pages:
Simply save the PDF file on your computer and print off the pages onto regular printer paper.
Tips and tricks:
- Gather all your craft supplies together in an easy-to-access area. This is especially helpful for encouraging younger children to be independent as they work on their Christmas activities.
- Create customized coloring and activity books for your children. Use easy coloring pages for small children or more detailed designs for older children. Add in some age-appropriate printable activities, and you’re set.
- Laminate game sheets, or place them in plastic sleeves, and use dry-erase markers. Wipe off and reuse!
If you love these Christmas coloring activities please help me share them on Facebook or Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too! Merry Christmas!