These free printable Christmas crafts are great for keeping the kids busy this holiday season. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of crafting fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Cut, color and decorate this printable wreath! It would be fun to add glue and sparkles too.
Christmas Craft Printables:
Each of these free printable sheets can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the form at the bottom of this post.
Each of these work sheets would be fun for the kids to use as a Christmas activity. They could decorate this printable Christmas tree with glue and glitter.
It’s easy to download, print and color these designs. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
This build-a-santa printable is darling and would be fun to make on Christmas eve!
This fun worksheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable design to use over and over again. It’s a fun hands on activity that is sure to keep older children engaged.
Color, cut and build a snowman! Be sure to check out our 20+ Snowman Crafts for lots more ideas.
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
This drawing worksheet is perfect for children to use to learn how to build a reindeer. It would be fun to have kids cut this out and mat it on card stock to make a Christmas decoration. Add push pins to the arms and legs so that they are moveable!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free printable Christmas crafts, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!