Giant Christmas Tree Printable Activity – a creative and fun way to keep the kids busy this holiday season! Simply download the pages, print and tape them together to make one huge coloring page for hours of fun.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
This epic download includes twenty five Christmas coloring pages in a PDF file that is easy to print and create a giant poster with. This is not an engineer print, you simply tape together the sheets of paper following the vertical and horizontal lines. Easy peasy right?!
Giant Christmas Coloring Sheet:
We found a printable last year that was a huge hit with the family so this year we decided to create one of our own! I had taped it to our floor and everyone (big or small) took part in colouring the ENTIRE thing! There’s an after pic on Instagram somewhere….
This giant christmas tree coloring page has become a part of the Christmas fun for the whole family!
This year I taped the tree to the wall at the top of our entrance way and invited everyone to help us “color the holidays Merry & Bright”. This giant free printable coloring page has been a hit with everyone and just the right size for all to enjoy.
How to assemble a giant coloring page:
- Print the entire twenty five page PDF using a printer with black ink.
- Fold the top of each sheet along the edge of the printed area OR cut the excess paper at the top off in a straight line.
- Fold the right side of each sheet along the edge of the printed area OR cut the excess paper on the right off in a straight line.
- Using clear tape, tape the sheets of paper together starting from the top. Tape each corner of paper to the sheet of paper below it.
- Finally, tape the entire giant coloring sheet to your flat surface. A wall or the floor works best for coloring sheets of this size.
Cool though right?! We can’t wait to get colouring! In fact I think that Isaiah coloured in all of the little trees yesterday and Cam worked on the train track. So if you want a piece of this gigantic Christmas colouring tree you better get over here pronto before all of the real estate is gone!
This post contains affiliate links.
ESSENTIALS FOR PRINTABLE PROJECTS:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
If you think this is fun be sure to check out our printable christmas countdown calendar too!
Download the free printable giant Christmas Tree coloring activity PDF below. For personal and non-commercial use only.
If you love this giant Christmas tree printable activity, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too!