Discover guilt-free pizza indulgence with this delicious cauliflower pizza crust recipe! Light and loaded with flavor, it’s the perfect low-carb twist to satisfy your pizza cravings.
Have you tried a cauliflower crust pizza yet? This is an amazing alternative to a traditional flour crust. It is full of flavor and makes the perfect base for this spinach and ricotta cauliflower crust pizza.
Too busy to make this right away? Pin it for later! Pin this post to your favorite board on Pinterest and it will be there when you’re ready!
Unlike a regular pizza crust that is made with wheat flour, this cauliflower crust recipe uses riced cauliflower as a base. That makes it perfect for anyone following a keto diet, low carb diet, or who needs to avoid gluten.
Satisfy your pizza craving, while maintaining your health and weight loss goals. Everyone should get to enjoy pizza night! Check out the full recipe below.
This spinach and ricotta cauliflower crust pizza recipe is tasty, low carb, and super easy to make. It only takes a few simple ingredients like cauliflower rice, almond flour and cheese. Add it to your keto menu planning this week!
This post contains affiliate links.
Creating a cauliflower crust is really quite simple.
HOW TO MAKE CAULIFLOWER CRUST PIZZA:
- Start by ricing the cauliflower in a food processor.
Tip: Squeeze out any excess moisture or water using paper towel.
2. Add mozzarella cheese, garlic, egg, and mix well.
3. Divide the cauliflower mixture into two and press into crust shapes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
5. Add pizza sauce, fresh spinach, and ricotta cheese to the crust.
6. Return to the oven and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the edges are a nice golden brown.
Each crust is only 150 calories.
Don’t enjoy spinach and ricotta? Add any of your favorite toppings to this keto pizza crust.
- parmesan cheese
- tomato sauce
- sliced mushrooms
Tips and Tricks:
- Don’t have fresh garlic? Use garlic powder instead. You could also add in some Italian seasoning, if you want.
- Frozen cauliflower rice is usually quite easy to find at the grocery store. If you are using it, thaw it first and squeeze out as much liquid as you can, before mixing in the rest of the ingredients. Place the thawed cauliflower into a clean kitchen towel and squeeze as much water as you can out of it. Getting rid of the extra moisture will help you avoid a soggy crust.
- I recommend making smaller crusts. They tend to result in a nice crispy texture.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
This cauliflower pizza recipe is perfect for lunch or dinner and even stores well in the refrigerator. I had one for lunch and one for dinner on the same day! What would you top this cauliflower crust with?
If you love this easy recipe, please give it a five star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!
- Cauliflower Crust
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- An egg
- 1 cup riced cauliflower (grated in a food processor)
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- Pizza Toppings
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Coat with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix the crust ingredients together.
- Press this mixture into two crust shapes on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and layer with toppings.
- Place back into the oven for 5 mins or until cheese is melted.