Have you tried a cauliflower crust pizza yet? This is an amazing alternative to a traditional flour crust. It is full of flavour and makes the perfect base for this Spinach & Ricotta Cauliflower Crust Pizza.
This Spinach and Ricotta Cauliflower Crust Pizza recipe is tasty, low carb and super easy to make. Add it to your keto menu planning this week!
How to make cauliflower crust pizza:
Creating a cauliflower crust is really quite simple. Start by ricing the cauliflower in a food processor. Add cheese, garlic, egg and mix well. Divide the mixture into two and press into crust shapes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Each crust is only 150 calories.
Bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Add marinara sauce, fresh spinach and ricotta cheese to the crust. Return to the oven and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Tips for keto cooking:
- Find low carb substitutions for your current favorite recipes. Like cauliflower instead of perogies and radishes instead of potatoes.
- Maintain a healthy balance of protein and fats. Sometimes its hard to get enough fat and/or protein in a ketogenic diet so be sure to include a balance of both in your dishes.
- Plan ahead and use tools like this Meal Planning Printable to reach maximum success.
- Find recipes that you love, like this Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole, Taco Bake and Hamburger Soup, and use them in your weekly rotation.
- Be sure to stock the kitchen with helpful tools (aff links) like this food scale, these measuring cups and a Kitchen Aid mixer.
This is perfect for lunch or dinner and even stores in the refrigerator well. I had one for lunch and one for dinner on the same day! What would you top this cauliflower crust with??