Indulge in holiday bliss with the best Christmas cake mix cookies! Effortlessly delicious, these festive treats embody the spirit of the season in every bite.
Elevate your festive celebrations with these delectable treats that effortlessly blend the warmth of chocolate mint, the sweetness of premium cake mix, and the joy of homemade goodness.
Baked to perfection, each bite is a symphony of holiday flavors, delivering a burst of peppermint and vanilla wrapped in a chewy, melt-in-your-mouth cookie.
Too busy to make this right away? Pin it for later! Pin this post to your favorite board on Pinterest and it will be there when you’re ready!
Unwrap the joy of easy baking and share the love this season with our irresistibly delightful Christmas Cake Mix Cookies – because the best memories are made with every sweet, festive bite!
With a few simple ingredients and the right technique, you can recreate the magic of these beloved cookies right in your own kitchen.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 8-10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Start with a few basic ingredients from the grocery store.
- Box Betty Crocker White Cake Mix
- Egg whites
- All purpose flour
- Vegetable oil
- Holiday white chocolate chips
- Mint chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl combine cake mix and flour.
2. Create a well in the center and add oil and egg.
3. Mix until well combined.
4. Add the chocolate chips and mix again.
5. Use a cookie scoop to drop dough balls onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
6. Roll into balls and press an extra chocolate chip or two into the top of each cookie.
7. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes, cookies will remain light in color.
Tips and tricks:
- Store in an airtight container for 5-6 days on the counter. Or place cookies in a large freezer bag and store in the freezer.
- You can skip the mint chocolate chips if you want.
- Any kind of chocolate chips will work really and if you still want to have that peppermint flavor try adding a drop or two of peppermint extract.
- Dark chocolate, pure milk chocolate or semi sweet chocolate chips may be used. Try to find these fun holiday shaped white chocolate chips though, they’re perfectly festive!
Next time you’re craving Christmas cookies, make this quick holiday cake mix cookie recipe. These homemade cookies are perfectly soft and chewy!
If you love this Christmas cake mix cookie recipe, please give it a five star review and help me share it on Facebook or Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too.
- 1 - 404g box Betty Crocker White Cake Mix
- 2 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup holiday white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup mint chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine cake mix and flour.
3. Create a well in the center and add oil and egg.
4. Mix until well combined.
5. Add the chocolate chips and mix again.
6. Use a cookie scoop to drop dough balls onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
7. Roll into balls and press an extra chocolate chip or two into the top of each cookie.
8. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes, cookies will remain light in color.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 132Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 63mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 2g
All values are approximate and based on ingredients used by the recipe writer. Always calculate your own individual nutritional values for the most accurate calculation.