This No Bake Candy Cane Cheesecake is delicious & easy to make with a rich peppermint & chocolate flavour that the whole family will love!
I love holiday desserts that combine the flavours of chocolate and peppermint! This candy cane cheesecake is no exception to that. Thank you, Helene, for sharing this delicious recipe with us!
Some of my other favorites are these Peppermint Dipped Chocolate Cookies and this Candy Cane Brownie Recipe. I’ve even made a delicious keto version of this candy cane cheesecake with these Keto Peppermint Cheesecake Bites.
How to make this no bake candy cane cheesecake recipe:
- Start by mixing together the Oreo cookie crumbs and butter in a medium bowl.
- Pat the crust into the base of a 10″ spring form pan.
- Put the gelatin into the water, stir and heat it slowly until it melts and becomes clear. Allow for the gelatin to cool.
4. In a medium bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until peaks form and the whipping cream has doubled in volume. Set aside.
5. In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice.
6. Add the gelatin, mint extract, a couple drops of red food coloring and crushed candy canes. Mix until smooth.
7. Fold the whipped cream into this mixture until combined.
8. Pour the filling over the crust and place it into the freezer for at least three hours to set.
9. When ready to serve, drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
What could be better than a NO BAKE candy cane cheesecake for the holidays you guys?! I mean, YUM!!
My kitchen essentials for baking:
- I love using this non-stick bakeware for all of my baking.
- These silicone mitts are perfect for grasping hot pans and baking dishes.
- This Henckel Knife is my favorite for slicing and dicing in the kitchen.
- These parchment paper bags are perfect for packaging and these large Rubbermaid food storage containers are great for storing baking in the freezer.
I bet that you can’t stop with just one bite! We keep this cheesecake stored in the freezer so that it doesn’t all get eaten at once.
If you love this easy candy cane cheesecake recipe, please give it a five star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!