This free winter snowflake T-shirt SVG cut file is perfect for creating a festive t-shirt for winter. Grab the file to create your own!
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Some of our other awesome winter projects include these free how to draw winter printables, these darling snowflake ornaments and this pack of snowflake printables.
I love how this winter design turned out with the snowflakes in silhouette on the word “winter”. This technique would be fun to use with all sorts of images and words!
This post contains affiliate links.
How to Create a T-shirt with Iron On Vinyl:
- Upload the image you want to cut to the Silhouette Studio software.
- Use the software to enlarge, edit and flip the image. Images that are going to be printed onto heat transfer vinyl (HTV) must be flipped so that the text can be cut and ironed onto the t-shirt facing the correct way.
- Cut the image out of HTV using the Silhouette Cameo (or similar cutting machine).
- Weed the excess vinyl from the image using the Silhouette weeding tool.
- Place the image onto the t-shirt with the sticky carrier sheet facing down. Double check that your image is facing the right way.
- Cover the carrier sheet with a large piece of parchment paper or cotton cloth.
- Press with an iron (I use this Iron from Black & Decker), set to high heat with zero steam, for 15 – 30 seconds. Move the iron around the image applying firm pressure until it is set.
- Peel the carrier sheet off and you’re all done!
You can download the free SVG files here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
Be sure to check out all of the fun Warm & Cozy SVGs in our Blog Hop!
Let’s Get Cozy
But first… hot cocoa!
Let it Snow
Tis the Season to be Cozy
Warm & Cozy
I Wasn’t Made for Winter
Let’s Snuggle by the Fire
Winter Snowflake Text
Hot Cocoa Sign
books, blankets, & warm drinks
If you love this Winter Snowflake T-shirt, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too!
I keep trying to get the svg Snowflake Winter sent to me and it still has not been sent to my email. Is there another way to get it to me?
Be sure to check your spam and junk mail – it appears that it has been sent to your email :)