These Crockpot BBQ Beer Meatballs are absolutely delicious and make the perfect easy appetizer or add rice for a quick family dinner!
Oh my gosh you guys!!! You are going to love this recipe! And so are your friends and family! These Crockpot BBQ Beer Meatballs recipe is an oldie but a goodie. It is also a staple at my house whenever we have a potluck or gathering. It’s so easy to throw this recipe together that it is sure to become one of your go-to family favorites as well!
You should have most of the ingredients needed for these meatballs in your kitchen and pantry already. I like to keep a bag or two of frozen, cooked meatballs in my freezer so that whenever I am asked to bring a dish to a party I can whip this one up in no time. I have a large 7 quart slow cooker but this will totally fit in a 4 quart pot as well.
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this post to your favorite recipe board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
How to make crockpot bbq beer meatballs:
Ingredients you’ll need:
- 3lbs cooked meatballs
- 2 medium diced onions
- 12oz beer
- 1 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Quick and easy right? And super delicious! You could serve this over rice for a quick family meal and add it to your weekly meal planning as well. Do you have any must try meatball recipes?? Please share!
This post contains affiliate links.
Tips for making Crockpot Freezer Meals:
- Use 1 gallon, large freezer bags. Label bags with the date, recipe and cooking instructions.
- Lay ingredients flat in the bag for easier storage in the freezer.
- This 7-Quart Oval Crockpot is the only one that I use and has lasted for over ten years!
- Defrost meals in the refrigerator or place frozen into the crockpot. If the meal is defrosted, reduce the cooking time accordingly (subtract two hours for most crockpot meals).
- Crockpot meals can easily be converted to Instant Pot recipes using this handy guide from Taste of Home – How to Convert Slow Cooker Recipes for the Instant Pot.
- Store meals for up to three months in the freezer.
If you love this easy meatball recipe, please give it a five star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!