These free Dr. Seuss Dot to Dot Printables are super easy to print and color. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of fun ideas!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Dr. Seuss Dot to Dot Printables:
We love all things Dr Seuss inspired around here including this: Cat in the Cat Pizza, this Pin the Heart on the Grinch Game, these Grinch Crafts, this Roll a Grinch Game and a Dr. Seuss theme birthday party that we had for the boys. We’ve even celebrated Dr. Seuss’ birthday on March 2nd with green eggs and ham!
Each of these free coloring sheets can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete printable pack of PDF files using the link at the bottom of this post. For personal use only.
I have included ten printable activities that are a fun way to celebrate our favorite Dr. Seuss books! Children simply follow the numbers from dot to dot to complete each sheet.
They are perfect for school aged children but could also be used for preschoolers with a little help.
These free printables are the perfect way to help young kids with fine motor skills. This Grinch coloring sheet is sure to be a hit with everyone!
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party in honor of Dr. Seuss
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these free Dr Seuss theme printable pages. This fun worksheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable poster to display. It’s a great hands on activity that is sure to keep older kids engaged as well.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize this fun activity pack is to print off the pages and make them into a fun Dr. Seuss book to color in. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs because then they can be used over and over again!
You can get the download of the printable activities here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free Dr Seuss dot to dot pages, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library!