Check out this easy Pin the Heart on the Grinch game with free printable! This Grinch activity is perfect for the classroom or holiday parties with the family.
This “Pin the Heart on the Grinch” Game is one of our favorite Seussical activities and I am excited to have made it even faster and easier to create with a FREE printable download!
Too busy to make this right away? Pin it for later! Pin this post to your favorite board on Pinterest and it will be there when you’re ready!
We go crazy for Christmas around here and I am always looking for more craft ideas for the kids. Like this awesome roll a Grinch game that my boys absolutely love, this fun Paper Plate Grinch Craft or Mason Jar Grinch Craft! Or this Grinch Mug gift idea that I made for a Grinch loving friend one year.
This Grinch game is a perfect activity for the holidays or a Dr. Seuss themed event! It would make a fun game at your next Christmas or holiday party for sure.
Printable Pin the Heart on the Grinch Game!
When our twin boys turned two we celebrated with a Dr. Seuss inspired Birthday Party. I created this life sized Grinch for a “Pin the Heart on the Grinch” game for the party.
It sparked a lot of interest in my etsy shop and I actually began painting and shipping giant party murals all over the world!
As my interests changed so did the direction of my shop and I stopped creating these life sized Grinch Games. So I thought that it would be cool to offer you a way to make your own “Pin the Heart on the Grinch” quickly and easily for your home or classroom.
I created a printable sketch of the Grinch that can be printed on 8.5×11 paper. If you are familiar with your printer settings you could blow up this drawing to create an even larger Grinch.
Update: use Adobe to easily print this Grinch game in poster size! Simply select the poster option which will split the image into multiple pages.
You may choose to print this on transparency film, use a projector and trace the blown up grinch image onto a wall or chalk board. A life sized Grinch would make a fun addition to the classroom or at a party!
How to make this Grinch Game:
- Print the Grinch onto green paper and have children cut him out to create their very own pin the heart on the Grinch game.
- Then add hearts cut out of red construction paper.
- Put double sided tape on the back of each heart and have participants “pin” the heart on the Grinch.
This would make a fun individual class activity or craft at home. Simply blindfold children, give them a spin and have them try to “stick” the Grinches heart in the correct spot.
More Pin the Heart on the Grinch ideas:
- Use to decorate the home or classroom
- Create a Grinch Mug gift idea for the winner
- Use as a large scale colouring sheet
- Print life sized and use as a height chart for children
- Use the printable to create a roll a Grinch game
This post contains affiliate links.
Our essentials for crafts:
- We love using these Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints to add bright color to all of our projects.
- These paint brushes are ideal for most craft surfaces and a great price!
- This art supplies kit is our favorite because it has everything we needed to get started.
- This rolling storage cart helps to keep our craft supplies organized.
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
Please let me know if you have any troubles with the download or if you have used this pin the heart on the Grinch activity in YOUR home or classroom.
If you love this Pin the Heart on the Grinch Game please help me share it on Pinterest or Facebook so that others can enjoy it too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!