This free Elf Christmas saying SVG cut file is perfect for creating a festive sign for the holidays. Grab the file to create your own!
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
This festive sign is so fun to make! Let me show you how…
This post contains affiliate links.
HOW TO CREATE A SIGN USING PERMANENT VINYL:
- Upload the image you want to cut to the Silhouette Studio software.
- Use the software to enlarge, shrink and/or edit the image. Images intended for a sign like this do not need to be flipped.
- Cut the image out of permanent vinyl using the Silhouette Cameo (or similar cutting machine).
- Weed the excess vinyl from the image using the Silhouette weeding tool.
- Use transfer tape to remove the image from the carrier sheet. A scraping tool helps for the vinyl to adhere to the transfer tape.
- Place the image onto your surface with the sticky transfer tape facing down.
- Use the scrapping tool to press & stick the vinyl onto the surface.
- Peel the transfer tape off and you’re all done!
You can download the free SVG files here:
Be sure to check out all of the awesome Christmas Sayings in our Blog Hop!
Merry Everything! – That’s What Che Said
Merry Christmas Wreath – We Can Make That
Merry Blessed Christmas Obsessed – Leap of Faith Crafting
Merry & Bright – unOriginal Mom
Believe – Try it, Like it, Create it
Mama Claus – Hello Creative Family
Merry Christmas to All and To All a Good Night – Kara Creates
Merry Christmas – Everyday Party Magazine
Christmas 24:7 – Artsy Fartsy Mama
There’s No Place Like Home for the Holidays – This Girl Creative
Holly Jolly Holiday – Liz on Call
Joy to the World – Life Sew Savory
Treat Everday Like Christmas – Homemade Heather
It’s the Most Wonderful Time of The Year – Weekend Craft
Sleigh All Day – 30 Minute Crafts
If you love this Elf Christmas saying sign, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too!