This Frankenstein block craft is easy to create and a hit with the kids! Today I am sharing the simple tutorial for this project. These would be fun to make with children of all ages!
How to make this simple Frankenstein block craft:
Wooden alphabet blocks
All you need are a few alphabet blocks. Maybe you have some laying around? Or check out the thrift store!
- Paint the blocks green, add Frankenstein details, coat with a clear sealer and you are done!
Quick, easy and adorable right?! I love his lop sided smile! I couldn’t stop with just them and made these Apple Blocks, Pumpkin Blocks, Snowman Blocks, Turkey Blocks and Reindeer Blocks too. It would be fun to find the first letter of someones name and make them a personalized block. With just a little paint and creativity the sky is the limit!
Some crafting essentials for kid crafts:
- We love using these Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints (aff link) to add bright color to all of our projects.
- These paint brushes (aff link) are ideal for most craft surfaces and a great price!
- This art supplies kit (aff link) is our favorite because it has everything we needed to get started.
- This rolling storage cart (aff link) helps to keep our craft supplies organized.
Are you doing any last minute holiday crafting?
All of these alphabet blocks craftts are super cute, Heather! Thanks for joining in the Creative Crafts Fall Edition. We’d love for you to share over at our Linky Party too!
Have a great week!