These free apple activity printables are great for keeping the kids busy this fall. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of learning fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Apple Theme Activity Printables:
Each of these free activity sheets can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the PDF file using the link at the bottom of this post.
Each of these free printables would be fun for the kids to color and fill out. Like this one about the life cycle of apple trees from apple seeds to red apples to filling an apple orchard.
It’s easy to download, print and color these designs. The hard part for my kids is always choosing what to color with…. markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
This fun worksheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable puzzle to use over and over again. It’s a fun hands on activity that is sure to keep older children engaged.
Have younger children cut the apple shape to build fine motor skills and add apple color to the printable.
Ways to use free printable apple worksheets:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Use the themed worksheets in literacy activities
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Make an apple book as a printable resource
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
These free apple printables are perfect for children to use to describe the apple pattern of life. Use them during apple picking season or fall season as an added apple unit study.
It would be fun to have kids cut this out and use it to identify apple parts inside of an apple!
This printable is a great way to have children practice writing upper and lowercase letters. Themed printables and fun apple activities are perfect for building literacy skills throughout the school year.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these free apple activity printables is to print them off and make them into little booklets to share. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs because then they can be used over and over again for hours of fun!
This apple activity pack is for personal use only. You can download all of the free apple worksheets here:
If you love these free apple activity printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library!