These free first aid activity printables are super easy to print and color. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of learning about safety in a fun way!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
First Aid Activity Printable Sheets:
Each digital file can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the link at the bottom of this post.
I have included seven awesome printable first aid activities that are fun for the entire family to enjoy! I love using these work sheets to teach about first aid to my students in our Home Alone classes.
They practise red cross first aid skills, create their own first aid kit and learn how to care for small wounds or a minor cut. These visual aids help students to become more confident with emergency procedures.
They are perfect for school aged children but could also be used for preschoolers with a little help. Add them to emergency situation lesson plans!
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these first aid designs.
Have the individual students show their first aid knowledge by making this digital life into classroom posters. It’s a good idea to review these at the beginning of the year. These free printables can help children with first aid training.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these free first aid worksheets is to print them off and make them into little booklets to color in. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs because then they can be used over and over again!
Get the downloads here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free first aid activity printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!