These free frog printable activity sheets are great for keeping the kids busy. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of learning fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Frog Activity Printables:
Each of these free activity sheets can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the link at the bottom of this post.
Each of these work sheets would be fun for the kids to color and fill out. We love to use them while exploring nature and are perfect for a pond study!
It’s easy to download, print and color these designs. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
This fun worksheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable puzzle to use over and over again. It’s a fun hands on activity that is sure to keep older children engaged.
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
This printable is perfect for children to use to identify the different parts of a frog.
It would be fun to have kids cut this out and glue the words into the correct spaces.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these free frog activity printables is to print them off and make them into little booklets to share. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs because then they can be used over and over again!
You can download all of the activity sheets here:
If you love these free frog printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!