Thrilled, I nabbed a whole bunch and set out to make some Melted Snowmen Ornaments with the boys for their preschool friends and teacher.
Melted snowman ornament tutorial:
This post contains affiliate links.
- Clear ornaments (glass or plastic) I love that we found the plastic ones because they are safe and super durable for preshoolers.
- Salt for snow (or clear glitter)
- Orange polymer clay for noses (or card stock or fun foam cut into triangles)
- Black polymer clay for eyes and mouths (or peppercorns or tiny pom poms)
- Brown polymer clay for arms (or sticks or pipe cleaners)
- Ribbon for scarves (or fabric)
- Extra ribbon or jute for hanging the ornaments
My crafting essentials for kid crafts:
- We love using these Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints to add bright color to all of our projects.
- These paint brushes are ideal for most craft surfaces and a great price!
- This art supplies kit is our favorite because it has everything we needed to get started.
- This rolling storage cart helps to keep our craft supplies organized.
If you love this fun melting snowman ornament tutorial, please give it a five star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!