My kids love anything to do with monsters. We’ve made tons of monster crafts like this Monster Mason Jar, Paper Plate Monster Craft and Paper Bag Monster. We even threw a giant Monster birthday party one year!
This is such a fun activity for kids of all ages but especially the preschool crowd. It’s another variation of this cute Roll A Grinch game which would be great for the holidays!
This is a great project to use up those scraps of felt material that you may have lying around. I know that I always seem to have a ton of felt material in the craft room that needs to be used up!
How to make this roll a monster game:
You will need to cut out; a monster body, eyes, mouth, hair, horn, legs and arms. The more body parts that you cut out and include in the game, the crazier the monster creations get.
My boys were laughing so hard at their monsters with four arms, one leg, two eyes and multiple horns. Simply roll the dice to see what kind of monster you can come up with!
These would make great treats or favors at a birthday party because they are so quick and easy to make! You could even have older children help to cut out the monster body parts from felt as an activity at school or your next event.
I think that Roll a Monster would make the perfect addition to a Fall Fair or Halloween Party too! Make it a group game with giant monster parts so that everyone can get in on the action!! The sky really is the limit as to what you can do with this activity.
I laminated our cards for extra durability so that the kids can use them over and over again.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you make this roll a monster game I would love to see it. Please help me share this project on Facebook or Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too!