These St Patricks Day handprint templates are perfect for getting creative with the kids! Simply download and print the handprint printables for hours of crafting fun.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
St Patricks Day Art Printables:
Handprint art is a great way to stimulate the imagination and combine learning with creativity. These St Patricks Day printables are so fun to craft and create with!
Be sure to check out these Hand and Foot Print Crafts for more ideas.
The printable sheets can easily be downloaded – scroll to the bottom to grab the free printable file using the form below. These free printable templates are for personal use only.
This leprechaun printable is great for creating art with the kids this St Patricks Day. It could also be used in the classroom for learning more about this holiday.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
How to use this craft template:
- Simply print out the blank template onto 8.5 x 11 paper. Use white card stock for a more durable project.
- Next, use acrylic paint and a paintbrush to paint the child’s hand. Press the handprint to the paper to create a shape on the printable.
- Finally, allow the paint to dry and then hang or display the finished art piece.
Fun ways to use printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next event
- Add them to your party plans
- Give this printable art project as a gift
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these St Patricks Day Handprint Craft Printables please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too.
More educational resources are available in my large printable library!