This recipe is perfect for using the loads and loads of rhubarb that we have in the garden. Friends and family are giving away rhubarb all over the place. What to do? Why, make these delicious rhubarb muffins of course! They are one of the boys absolute favorite things to eat right now. I love how much THEY love these muffins!
How to make this yummy rhubarb muffin recipe:
More tips for lunch planning:
- Prepare meals in advance whenever possible. Portion them out into individual servings and store in the freezer for up to three months.
- Create “one pot” family style meals for quick dinners then use the leftovers for lunch the next day.
- Pack ingredients in 1 gallon size ziploc bags (aff link) for flexible storage in the freezer.
- Plan meals that use similar ingredients to help make packing and planning easy. My kids love these Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins and this Pizza Bun recipe.
These rhubarb muffins are perfect for packing in school lunches!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cubed rhubarb
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon