These are seriously the best Halloween SVGs – perfect for creating personalized t-shirts, home decor and mugs for the holidays! Grab the free cut files and lets get crafting!
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
We are super excited for the release of the new Hocus Pocus movie this year! To celebrate I have created all sorts of nostalgic treats; like these Sanderson sister rice krispies, Hocus Pocus punch, spellbook brownies, Jinx the cat cookies, zombie Billy chocolate dipped pretzels and a whole Hocus Pocus dessert board.
A Hocus Pocus refresher:
The Sanderson sisters are the main characters of the 1993 film, Hocus Pocus. They run amuck with their evil spell book and henchmen Billy Butcherson while hunting children and turning one into Binx, an immortal black cat.
So when my blogging friends and I decided to share Halloween SVG designs this year, I knew exactly what I wanted to come up with!
This “I Put a Spell on You” quote is great for creating a Hocus Pocus inspired t-shirt and celebrating with the Sanderson sisters this Halloween.
It’s super easy to make a DIY Hocus Pocus t-shirt too!
This post contains affiliate links.
How to Create a T-shirt with Iron On Vinyl:
- Upload the image you want to cut to the Silhouette Studio software.
- Use the software to enlarge, edit and flip the image. Images that are going to be printed onto heat transfer vinyl (HTV) must be flipped so that the text can be cut and ironed onto the t-shirt facing the correct way.
- Cut the image out of HTV using the Silhouette Cameo (or similar cutting machine).
- Weed the excess vinyl from the image using the Silhouette weeding tool.
- Place the image onto the t-shirt with the sticky carrier sheet facing down. Double check that your image is facing the right way.
- Cover the carrier sheet with a large piece of parchment paper or cotton cloth.
- Press with an iron (I use this Iron from Black & Decker), set to high heat with zero steam, for 15 – 30 seconds. Move the iron around the image applying firm pressure until it is set.
- Peel the carrier sheet off and you’re all done!
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
Be sure to check out all of the awesome festive, Halloween themed designs in our blog hop this month! Just click on the links below.
Free Halloween SVGs:
- Cute Ghost SVG
- Candy Corn Cheetah Print
- Spooky Vibes SVG
- Halloween Mode ON
- This is My Costume SVG
- Broom Parking
- Come We Fly SVG
- Witches Brew
- Jack O Lantern SVG
- Broom Hair Don’t Care
- Halloween Queen SVG
- Drink Up Witches
If you love these Halloween SVGs, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Fun Hocus Pocus Zombie Pretzels - milk chocolate covered pretzels loaded with candy eyeballs and sprinkles for a sweet treat that's perfect for Halloween!
Easy Hocus Pocus Spellbook Brownies - simply delicious, chewy and full of spooky brownie goodness! Celebrate Halloween with the Sanderson sisters and this fun brownie recipe.
These are seriously the easiest Hocus Pocus oreo black cat cookies! They are super fun to create to celebrate Halloween this year.