How to make foil packet butter chicken:
2. Cook on grill or campfire over medium heat for 25-30 minutes. This can be served alone, with rice or a side salad.
I love using foil packets to create “one pot” style meals while camping. It really simplifies meal planning, preparation and clean up while in the great outdoors!
Camp cooking essentials:
- Menu planning for camping is something that I always do to stay organized. Grab this free Meal Planner Printable to get started on your next trip.
- A Pie Iron Camp Cooker (aff link) makes cooking over the open fire super easy. Check out these 20+ Pie Iron Recipe Ideas for tons of camp cooker inspiration! Or visit my how to use a pie iron post for tips.
- Foil Pie Plates make tinfoil packet meals even easier with the sturdy base that they provide.
- These Grilling Bags that I recently found are amazing! Simply add all of your ingredients to the bag at home then throw it on the campfire or grill when camping in the great outdoors. Avoid the grill bags with plastic windows, they melt.
- 4 chicken breasts (1 lb), cut into strips
- 1/2 cup (125ml) butter chicken sauce
- 10 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- Place all ingredients into a tinfoil packet.
- Cook on grill or campfire over medium heat for 25-30 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 279Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 114mgSodium: 266mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 42g