Get in the Valentine spirit with this darling Valentines Day matching game printable! This valentine themed game is a great way to celebrate the holiday while keeping the kids busy.
With adorable graphics and easy-to-follow instructions, this great game is sure to provide hours of entertainment for young children. Download for Valentines Day and get ready for some heart poppin’ fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
If you’re looking for more valentines fun be sure to check out these Valentines Day activity printables, Valentines i spy printable or Valentines Day matching game.
Check out this awesome bundle of Valentines Day Printable Activities in the shop!
Valentine’s Day Matching Game:
This fun game is perfect for kids of all ages at your next Valentines Day celebration. I like to laminate each of the printables so that they can be reused over and over again as an easy valentine themed game.
When laminated, kids can use scissors to cut out the cards and then match each image with the word. These are perfect for parties or classroom units with a spring theme!
They are great to use for sight word recognition and practising fine motor skills. Pair older children with younger kids and have them match pairs of cards together.
The printable sheet can easily be downloaded – scroll to the bottom to grab the free PDF file. These free printable games are for personal use only.
It’s a good idea to print this valentine memory game on card stock so that it’s more durable. Free printables like this make fun activities to add to Valentine’s Day festivities!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
Be sure to check out all of my favorite supplies for printable projects in this post!
We also love these Valentines Bingo Printables, they make a fun Valentines Day game! Young children could find these printables with a box of chocolate and be set for hours of fun.
Fun ways to use printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
- Add them to your holiday party games or busy bag
- Create holiday activities to use year after year
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love this Valentines Day matching game, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too.
More educational resources are available in my large printable library!