These white chocolate peppermint pretzels are super yummy! I especially love how easy they are to make because they add such a festive touch to my holiday home.
Too busy to make these right away? Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite recipe board on Pinterest and they will be there when you’re ready!!
They are easy to add to any coffee date, party and even make a wonderful hostess gift. Simply gather some pretzels, white chocolate chips and crushed peppermint candy canes.
This white chocolate dipped pretzel recipe is a super easy treat to make and is perfectly festive for the holiday season! We love to serve them at our Elf Party and they make a great addition to our Holiday Cookie Exchange.
This combination of salty, sweet and peppermint is to die for! Be sure to check out our Christmas Chocolate Dipped Pretzels too.
What are chocolate covered pretzels?
Chocolate covered pretzels are delicious little treats with the perfect combination of sweet and salty flavours. These holiday pretzels are made easy by simply using mini pretzels, dipping them in chocolate and then covering them in festive crushed candy canes.
How to make white chocolate peppermint pretzels:
This post contains affiliate links.
Tip: pretzel rods, large pretzels, pretzel twists, pretzel sticks or square pretzels can be used instead of mini ones.
1. In a medium bowl, melt the white chocolate wafers in the microwave at 15 second intervals, stirring in between until the chocolate is completely smooth.
2. Dip the pretzels into the chocolate and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet.
3. Add candy cane bits to the melted chocolate before it cools.
4. Place the chocolate pretzels in the fridge and allow the chocolate to harden completely before serving.
Tips for making these Christmas treats:
- Use candy melts for best results, the wafer chocolate melts the best. Add one teaspoon of coconut oil to other chocolate to help it melt and pour better.
- Lay the chocolate covered treat on a parchment lined baking sheet for easy moving and transporting before the chocolate has hardened.
- Place the chocolate in the fridge or freezer to completely cool before serving.
I am a huge fan of anything that includes peppermint and chocolate. Add the salty goodness of pretzels and we have a real winner. The white chocolate and crushed candy canes add a lovely, festive feel to all of my plated cookie and bar trays during the holiday season.
How long do chocolate dipped pretzels last?
Store these yummy treats in a large freezer bag or airtight container for up to one month at room temperature. They can also be stored in the fridge to prevent the chocolate from melting or in the freezer for months.
This post contains affiliate links.
Some of my kitchen essentials:
- I love using this non-stick bakeware for all of my baking.
- These silicone mitts are perfect for grasping hot pans and baking dishes.
- This Henckel Knife is my favorite for slicing and dicing in the kitchen.
- These parchment paper bags are perfect for packaging and these large Rubbermaid food storage containers are great for storing baking in the freezer.
If you love this white chocolate peppermint pretzel recipe, please give it a five star review and help me share it on Facebook or Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too!
- 40 small pretzels
- 1 250g bag white chocolate chips
- 4 large peppermint candy canes, crushed
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave (about 30 seconds).
- Dip each pretzel in the chocolate and coat completely.
- Place onto parchment paper and sprinkle with candy canes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 40 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 144Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 357mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 3g