Today I’m sharing over twenty awesome word search printables that you can use for all kinds of occasions. Simply download, print and enjoy!
Each printable sheet can easily be downloaded by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or scroll to the bottom of the page to grab the link to each printable. These free printable games are for personal use only.
Too busy to make this right away? Pin it for later! Pin this post to your favorite board on Pinterest and it will be there when you’re ready!
How to use word search printables:
- Download and print the printable worksheets with different themes.
- Laminate each of the activity pages so that they can be reused over and over again.
- When laminated, kids can use dry erase markers to circle each word as they are found.
- Have children cross out the words on the answer key as they find them.
20+ Word Search Printables:
These St Patricks Day Word Search Printables are a “must save” free printable for March!
This Valentine’s Day Word Search is a great way to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year with a fun game!
This Easter word search makes a great boredom buster for the holidays!
This Christmas Word Search is a fun game to print for Christmas and makes a great activity to use during the holidays! Games like this are perfect for family game night or a holiday party.
This free Fall Word Search Printable is a great way for kids of all ages to keep busy! Simply download and print this fun activity to use on a rainy day.
These monthly word search printables are great for using as vocabulary prompts every month.
This free winter word search printable is a great way to keep the kids busy on cold winter days! Simply download and print this fun winter activity to use on your next snow day.
Being Canadian, clearly we love this Canada Day Word Search Printable too! It would be fun for the whole family to use on Canada Day!
This free Summer Word Search Printable is a great way for kids of all ages to keep busy! Simply download and print this fun activity to use during summer break.
Download and print this fun earth day word search activity to use on Earth Day, April 22nd.
This free Spring Word Search Printable is a great way for kids of all ages to keep busy! Simply download and print this fun activity to use on a rainy day.
Print this Cinco De Mayo Word Search game to celebrate Mexico this May.
Enjoy this Fourth of July word search printable this Independence Day.
Be sure to check out all of my favorite supplies for printable projects in this post!
This post contains affiliate links.
ESSENTIALS FOR PRINTABLE PROJECTS:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
OTHER WAYS TO USE PRINTABLES:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
- Add them to your classroom curriculum
- Create fun games to use year after year
Seriously, there is no excuse not to print these word search printable at your next event! You can find free Printables for nearly any occasion. I love how easy they are to download, print and use!!
If you love these free word search printables, please help me share this post on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!